Hundreds gather at Fence to mourn Urumqi victims, protest China’s ‘zero Covid’ policy
The Tartan granted full or partial anonymity to the people we interviewed to...
- La Prima workers rally for better conditions
- Iranian morality police allegedly abolished after months of protests
- Student government town hall: do we still need a Student Body President?
- In four months, Pittsburgh will be plastic bag-free
- Though two years away, plans for 2024 presidential election begin
- CMU Crime & Incident Report: 11/27 - 12/4
SciTech Roundup 12/5
CMU RESEARCH ROUNDUP Robots that can sense layers of clothing To humans,...
Thistles and thorns: EdBoard takes on 2022
At the close of each year, The Tartan reassesses the year’s events. Thistles...
- The (exaggerated) death of American malls
- Letter to the Editor: Call for attention to Chinese protesters
- Beth, Botez, Beads: chess in pop culture
- What gaslighting as Word of the Year says about us
- Novel-tea: my love-hate relationship with best book lists
- The video game industry won’t change until the consumer does
College football Week 14 roundup
Well, that’s it. The 2022 college football season — save for the bowls and...
12/5/22 - Editors' Letter
Dear readers, Here we are, our twenty-tooth and final mouthful of an Editors’...