Crime and Incident

Public Drunkenness
April 21, 2018
A man was intoxicated on The Cut during the Wale Spring Carnival concert. University Police responded, and he was provided with medical attention and issued a citation for public intoxication.

Alcohol Amnesty
April 21, 2018
University Police went to Hamerschlag House and Scobell House after being alerted about two intoxicated students. Two students were provided with medical attention and no citations were issued due to alcohol amnesty.

DUI
April 23, 2018
A vehicle almost struck a University Police vehicle on Fifth Avenue. A non-affiliate was found to be intoxicated and placed under arrest for DUI.

Theft of Cameras
April 23, 2018
University Police that three cameras were unlawfully removed from the College of Fine Arts. An investigation is ongoing.

Theft of Cannon
April 23, 2018
A fraternity in the Greek Quad reported that their cannon had been unlawfully removed from the fraternity house. An investigation is ongoing.

Attempted Theft
April 25, 2018
An unknown man attempted to unlawfully removed a bag of chips from Au Bon Pain and then attempted to pay with a fraudulent card when confronted. Au Bon Pain employees alerted University Police and an investigation is ongoing.

Disorderly Conduct
April 25, 2018
An odor of marijuana was reported to University Police at Fairfax Apartments. University Police seized a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, and a student was issued a citation for disorderly conduct.