As the sun set, alumni, faculty, and current students donned formal attire for the annual Alumni Awards ceremony.
Did you know manufacturing a dollar’s worth of dog food requires the use of approximately 200 gallons of water? Carnegie Mellon researchers consider water use in all 427 sectors of the U.S. economy.
Journalists should strive to cover events in an unbiased manner. However, if they participate in political events that do not affect or influence their work, they should not be penalized for it.
- Changes in Republican Party's platform could win larger voter pool
- 999 tax plan does not solve economic problems
- A few ground rules in cluster etiquette can save everyone grief
- Loans are investments, not donations
- Referendum must pass so Carnegie Library remains
- Political Cartoon: Occupy Wall Street
The Carnegie Mellon swimming and diving team returned home from a successful weekend at the University of Rochester Saturday evening.
Tokyo Police Club, who will be performing on Carnegie Mellon's campus on Nov. 12, discusses its latest project.
Last Week's Top Stories
PDF (3.81 MB)