Crime and Incident

Disorderly Conduct
April 14, 2018
Following reports that students were smoking marijuana at Margaret Morrison Apartments, University Police seized a small amount marijuana and drug paraphernalia and three students were issued citations for disorderly conduct.

Alcohol Amnesty
April 14, 2018
An intoxicated student was provided with medical attention at the Greek Quad and no citations were issued.

Hit and Run
April 14, 2018
A vehicle struck five parked vehicles on South Craig Street. An investigation determined the identity of the driver, who was determined to be a non-affiliate and issued several citations.

Disorderly Conduct
April 14, 2018
A bicyclist who had punched a vehicle on Frew Street, prompted a University Police response. A non-affiliate was issued a citation for disorderly conduct.

Alcohol Amnesty
April 15, 2018
University Police reported to Donner House after recieving reports of an intoxicated student. A student was provided with medical attention and no citations were issued.

Disorderly Conduct
April 15, 2018
A male Carnegie Mellon student was found in possession of marijuana at Margaret Morrison Apartments by University Police. He was issued a citation for disorderly conduct.

Theft
April 15, 2018
University Police reported to the Greek Quad and Donner House following reports of the theft of a laptop and a book bag. An investigation is ongoing.

Threats
April 17, 2018
An Au Bon Pain employee was harassed and threatened over a money dispute. University Police made contact with the perpetrator who was issued a defiant trespass warning.

Theft
April 17, 2018
The theft of cash from a cashbox at Baker Hall was reported to University Police. An investigation is ongoing.

Disorderly Conduct/Public Drunkenness
April 19, 2018
A naked and intoxicated man was found sleeping on a couch in a lounge in McGill. He was issued citations for disorderly conduct and public drunkenness.

Alcohol Amnesty
April 20, 2018
University Police went to Forbes Avenue, Stever House, and the Greek Quad after hearing reports of intoxicated students. Two students were provided with medical attention and no citations were issued.

Theft
April 20, 2018
A jacket was stolen in the Cohon Center. An investigation is ongoing.

Underage Drinking
April 20, 2018
University Police found intoxicated students in Hunt Library and Posner Hall. Two students were provided with medical attention and issued a citation for underage drinking.

Disorderly Conduct
April 20, 2018
University Police were alerted about an odor of marijuana at the Cohon Center. An investigation determined the odor was from a bag which belonged to a CulinArt employee and contained marijuana. University Police seized the marijuana and the CulinArt employee was issued a citation for disorderly conduct.