Crime and Incident

Possession of Marijuana
March 14, 2018
After responding to Boss House for a medical call, campus police found that a student was in possession of marijuana laced brownies. Medical attention was provided and the student was charged with possession of a small amount of marijuana.

Disorderly Male
March 14, 2018
A man caused a disturbance in Posner Hall due to the rejection of his application to the Tepper School of Business. He was identified and an investigation is ongoing.

Vehicle Damage
March 14, 2018
A Carnegie Mellon student struck a parked vehicle in the East Campus Garage.

Assist Pittsburgh Police
March 15, 2018
University Police responded to the intersection of South Craig Street and Forbes Avenue following reports that a man was screaming for help. A University of Pittsburgh student was found on the hillside next to the museum. University Police assisted the male off the hillside and he was provided with medical attention.

Fire
March 19, 2018
A fire alarm was activated in Wean Hall. University Police discovered the cause of the alarm was a trash can fire on the third floor. The fire was extinguished and an investigation determined the fire was accidental.

Hit and Run
March 21, 2018
University Police investigated reports of a hit and run involving a parked vehicle on Winthrop Street.

Underage Drinking/Possession of a Fake ID
March 22, 2018
University Police responded to Donner House following complaints of noise. Four students were found in possession of alcohol and one in possession of a fake ID, and all were issued citations.

Threats
March 22, 2018
A Carnegie Mellon student alerted University Police that an unknown male threatened to kill him via WeChat. An investigation is ongoing.

Vehicle vs. Pedestrian/Jaywalking
March 22, 2018
A Carnegie Mellon student was struck by a vehicle on Forbes Avenue. The student was provided medical attention and issued a citation by the City of Pittsburgh Police for failing to cross the street within a crosswalk.

Theft of Clothes
March 23, 2018
A student alerted University Police that his clothes were unlawfully removed from the Cohon Center. An investigation is ongoing.