Crime and Incident

Alcohol Amnesty
Sept. 30, 2018
A University of Pittsburgh student was found intoxicated on Margaret Morrison St. The student was provided medical attention and no citations were issued due to Alcohol Amnesty.

Alcohol Amnesty
Sept. 30, 2018
University Police went to Residence on Fifth to check up on reports of an intoxicated student. The Carnegie Mellon student was provided medical attention and no citations were issued due to Alcohol Amnesty.

Criminal Mischief
Oct. 1, 2018
A bench located on the sidewalk outside West Wing was tampered with. FMCS was contacted to correct the problem.

Theft of a Bicycle
Oct. 1, 2018
A Carnegie Mellon employee told University Police that their bicycle was stolen from the bicycle rack located outside of Posner Hall. An investigation is ongoing.

Defiant Trespass
Oct. 1, 2018

University Police responded to a disgruntled male in the vicinity of the Tepper Quadrangle. The male was escorted off campus and issued a defiant trespass warning.

Theft of Cellphone
Oct. 1, 2018
A Carnegie Mellon student reported to University Police that their cellphone was stolen from a nearby campus location on a prior date. University Police was able to recover the stolen cellphone.

Theft of a Bicycle
Oct. 3, 2018
A Carnegie Mellon student reported to University Police that their bicycle was stolen from the bicycle rack located outside Margaret Morrison Plaza. An investigating is ongoing

Theft/Larceny & Receiving Stolen Property
Oct. 5, 2018
University Police responded to Resnik House to investigate reports of a stolen university sign observed on a suite room door. Investigation is ongoing.

Theft by Deception
Oct. 5, 2018
A Carnegie Mellon student advised University Police that he was involved in an internet scam. An investigation is ongoing.

Alcohol Amnesty
Oct. 6, 2018
An intoxicated Carnegie Mellon student on Beeler St. was provided medical attention and no citation were issued due to Alcohol Amnesty.