Crime and Incident

9/22/18-9/28/18

Alcohol Amnesty
Two Carnegie Mellon students were provided medical attention after University Police followed up on reports of intoxicated students at Mudge House and the Greek Quad. No citations were issued due to Alcohol Amnesty.

Open Lewdness
A University of Pittsburgh student reported to University Police that an unknown male was masturbating in public outside of Webster Hall on North Dithridge Street.

Underage Drinking
University Police responded to the intersection of Fifth Avenue and Devonshire Road following reports of an intoxicated male. A Carnegie Mellon student was provided with medical attention and issued a citation for underage drinking.

Defiant Tresspass
A non-affiliate was escorted from Newell Simon Hall by University Police and issued a defiant trespass warning.

Retail Theft
A man unlawfully took a sandwich without paying at the Tepper Quad. University Police responded, and an investigation is ongoing.

Criminal Mischief
A faculty member told University Police that several paintings were vandalized in the College of Fine Arts. An investigation is ongoing.

Disorderly Conduct
University Police discovered several Carnegie Mellon students smoking marijuana along Morewood Avenue. An investigation is ongoing.

Theft of Headphones
A student reported that their headphones were stolen from the Cohon Center. An investigation is ongoing.