Crime and Incident

Alcohol Amnesty
Sept. 16, 2017

University Police responded to Scobell House in response to a report of an intoxicated female. The Carnegie Mellon student was provided with medical attention and no citations were issued due to alcohol amnesty.

Underage Drinking
Sept. 16, 2017

University Police responded to the Intersection Lounge in response to a report of an intoxicated male. The Carnegie Mellon student was provided with medical attention and issued a citation for underage drinking.

Burglary/Criminal Mischief
Sept. 16, 2017

An exterior door at the Entropy+ convenience store was reportedly damaged. An investigation is ongoing.

Underage Drinking
Sept. 18, 2017

A student was reported to have alcohol in their room at Hamerschlag House. University police found the Carnegie Mellon student in possession of beer and issued them a citation for underage drinking.

Theft of Bicycle
Sept. 19, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon student reported that his bicycle was stolen from outside Hamerschlag Hall. An investigation is ongoing.

Theft of Headphones
Sept. 21, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon student reported that his headphones were stolen from Smith Hall. An investigation is ongoing.

Vehicle vs. Pedestrian
Sept. 22, 2017

A pedestrian was struck by a vehicle on Forbes Avenue. The non-affiliate was provided with medical attention and released from the scene.

Alcohol Amnesty
Sept. 23, 2017

University Police responded to Sigma Phi Epsilon after receiving a report of an intoxicated female. A University of Pittsburgh student was provided with medical attention and no citations were issued due to alcohol amnesty.

Odor of Marijuana
Sept. 23, 2017

An odor of marijuana was reported at Webster Hall. University Police found and seized the marijuana and drug paraphernalia.