April 3, 2017
Of all the colleges in the United States, 99.8 percent of them define race...
Professors from Carnegie Mellon University and University of Pittsburgh study gerrymandering in districts using a new mathematical theorem that uses Markov chains.
Why should a rape committed by a college football star be made any less public than one committed by any other rapist on the street?
The Carnegie Mellon women’s track and field team hosted its annual Carnegie...
The newest season is the stuff of dreams
Last Week's Top Stories
- Moore’s law attempts to predict the future of silicon chips
- Carnegie Mellon announces new softball team for 2019
- Lack of coverage for missing D.C. girls is dangerous
- CMU Academy for Women receives recognition at Leadership Excellence Awards
- White people must acknowledge inherent racism, privilege
- Shabbat 1000 dinner supports and shows solidarity for Jewish student community