Crime and Incident

Valene Mezmin Feb 12, 2017

Disorderly Conduct/Underage Drinking
Feb. 2, 2017

A University Security Officer observed two Carnegie Mellon students driving an FMS electric utility vehicle on Margaret Morrison Street. University Police Officers stopped the males and returned the vehicle to its rightful location. Criminal charges are pending in this incident.

Theft of Food
Feb. 3, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon student reported that food has been unlawfully taken from her room for the past several months. An investigation is ongoing.

Theft of Boots
Feb. 3, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon student reported that her boots were unlawfully removed from the women’s locker room in the Cohon Center. An investigation is ongoing.

Attempted Theft of Sign
Feb. 5, 2017

Two Carnegie Mellon students were observed attempting to unlawfully take a sign in the Greek Quad. An investigation is ongoing.

Underage Drinking
Feb. 5, 2017

University Police observed an intoxicated male in the Greek Quad. The Carnegie Mellon student was provided with medical attention and was issued a citation for underage drinking.

Suspicious Activity
Feb. 5, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon student reported that she was offered a ride by a male posing as a Lyft driver. The male drove the student around for a short time in the opposite direction of the student’s desired destination. The male also made inappropriate comments to the student before dropping her off at the location where he picked her up.

Access Device Fraud
Feb. 6, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon student reported that several unauthorized purchases were made on her Plaid account.

Harassment
Feb. 2, 2017

A university staff member told University Police that she received an anonymous letter which contained obscene language. An investigation is ongoing.