Crime and Incident

Alcohol Amnesty

Nov. 25, 2017
University Police responded to a report of an intoxicated student at Resnik House. The student was provided with medical attention. Alcohol Amnesty applied and no citations were issued.

Suspicious Person

Nov. 28, 2017
Multiple reports were filed for a suspicious male in a vehicle in the area of Morewood Ave. Officers could not locate the subject. The investigation is ongoing.

Suspicious Persons

Nov. 28, 2017
University Police responded to reports of suspicious males in the Greek Quad and Porter Hall. Both were identified and no further police action was necessary.

Property Damage

Nov. 28, 2017
University Police responded to damage in Donner House. A soap dispenser had been torn off of a wall of one of the restrooms.

Suspicious Person

Nov. 29, 2017
University Police responded to Warner reports of a suspicious male shortly past 5 a.m. The male was identified and found to have no affiliation with Carnegie Mellon. He was subsequently escorted off the property and advised not to return.

Burglary

Nov. 30, 2017
University Police responded to the Delta Tau Delta storage garage for a report of tools that were unlawfully removed from the area. An investigation is ongoing.

Alcohol Amnesty

Dec. 2, 2017
University Police responded to a report of intoxicated students at the Greek Quad and Hamerschlag House. The students were provided with medical attention. Alcohol Amnesty applied and no citations were issued.

Noise Complaint

Dec. 2, 2017
University Police responded to a noise complaint and reports of underage drinking at Hamerschlag House. Two students were evaluated for alcohol consumption and were cited.