Crime and Incident

Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol
Nov. 12, 2017

University Police conducted a traffic stop of a vehicle traveling at a high speed on Forbes Avenue. The non-affiliate was found to be intoxicated and placed under arrest for DUI.

Alcohol Amnesty
Nov. 12, 2017

University Police responded to a report of an intoxicated male and female at the Greek Quad. Two students were provided with medical attention and no citations were issued due to alcohol amnesty.

Theft of Laptop
Nov. 14, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon staff member reported that a laptop was stolen from Warner Hall. An investigation is ongoing.

Telephone Scam
Nov. 14, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon student reported that he received a phone call from an unknown male who stated he owed him money. An investigation is ongoing.

Defiant Trespass
Nov. 14, 2017

A male was reportedly harassing staff members in the Cohon Center. The male was removed from campus and placed under arrest for Defiant Trespass.

Theft of Wrist Bag
Nov. 15, 2017

A student reported that his wrist bag was stolen from Hamburg Hall. An investigation is ongoing.

Harassment
Nov. 16, 2017

An Au Bon Pain employee reported that she was harassed by a former employee. An investigation is ongoing.

Theft of Chairs
Nov. 17, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon staff member reported that several chairs were removed from the Gates Hillman Complex. An investigation is ongoing.

Access Device Fraud
Nov. 17, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon student reported that there was a large number of unauthorized charges on his credit card. An investigation is ongoing.

Disorderly Conduct
Nov. 17, 2017

University Police conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle on Fifth Avenue which resulted in the seizure of a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. The non-affiliate was issued citations for Disorderly Conduct and several vehicle code violations.