Crime and Incident

Disorderly Conduct
Oct. 1, 2017

University Police responded to Donner House after receiving a report of an odor of marijuana. A small amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia was seized and a Carnegie Mellon student was issued a citation for Disorderly Conduct.

Alcohol Amnesty
Oct. 1, 2017

University Police responded to Mudge House after receiving a report of an intoxicated female. The student was provided with medical attention and no citations were issued due to Alcohol Amnesty.

Criminal Mischief
Oct. 1, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon student reported that her car window was broken while parked near Clyde Street. University Police and Pittsburgh Police are investigating this incident.

Disorderly Conduct
Oct. 2, 2017

University Police responded to the Cut in response to a report of an odor of marijuana. University Police seized a small amount of marijuana and two students were issued citations for Disorderly Conduct.

Theft of Bicycle
Oct. 4, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon student reported that his bicycle was unlawfully removed from the bicycle racks next to the Purnell Center. An investigation is ongoing.

Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
Oct. 4, 2017

University Police recovered a lost backpack which contained drug paraphernalia. An investigation is ongoing.

Harassment
Oct. 5, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon student reported that she was slapped in the face. An investigation is ongoing.

Disorderly Conduct
Oct. 5, 2017

University Police conducted a traffic stop of a vehicle on Fifth Avenue. A small amount of marijuana was found inside the vehicle and a non-affiliate of the university was issued multiple citations for disorderly conduct and various vehicle code violations.

Alcohol Amnesty
Oct. 6, 2017

University Police responded to Morewood E-Tower for an intoxicated male. The student was provided with medical attention and no citations were issued due to alcohol amnesty.

Theft of ID Card
Oct. 6, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon student reported that his ID card was stolen from the Underground. An investigation is ongoing.

Theft of Wallet
Oct. 6, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon student reported that his wallet was unlawfully removed from West Wing. An investigation is ongoing.

Public Drunkenness/Possession of a Controlled Substance
Oct. 7, 2017

A male lost consciousness at the intersection of Fifth Avenue and Craig Street. The non-affiliate was found to be intoxicated and in possession of a controlled substance. He was provided with medical attention and will face criminal charges.