Crime and Incident

Alcohol Amnesty
Oct. 8, 2017

University Police responded to Margaret Morrison Apartments, the Hill Dorms, Donner House, Resnik Café, and the intersection of Forbes Avenue and Margaret Morrison Street for reports of intoxicated students. The five students were provided with medical attention and no citations were issued due to Alcohol Amnesty.

Underage Drinking
Oct. 8, 2017

University Police observed a male carrying a female on his back as they walked down Forbes Avenue. University Police made contact with the male and found that the female was intoxicated. A CMU student was provided with medical attention and issued a citation for underage drinking.

Disorderly Conduct
Oct. 8, 2017

A male was reported to be acting disorderly in the Cohon Center. University Police arrived on scene and found the male had left the scene, but was identified as a CulinArt employee. The male was issued a defiant trespass warning as a result of this incident.

Harassment
Oct. 9, 2017

University Police responded to a report of a verbal altercation between Aramark employees in the West Wing. An investigation is ongoing.

Theft of Wallet
Oct. 10, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon student reported that his wallet was stolen from Resnik House. An investigation is ongoing.

Suspicious Activity
Oct. 11, 2017

An unknown person reportedly entered the vehicle of a Carnegie Mellon employee while it was parked on Beeler Street.

Alcohol Amnesty
Oct. 13, 2017

University Police responded to the Residence on Fifth for a report of an intoxicated male. The student was provided with medical attention and no citations were issued due to Alcohol Amnesty.

Medical Intoxication
Oct. 14, 2017

University Police responded to Roselawn Terrace for a report of an intoxicated male. The student, over the age of 21, was provided with medical attention.

Underage Drinking
Oct. 14, 2017

University Police responded to Margaret Morrison Apartments for a report of an intoxicated female. The Carnegie Mellon non-affiliate was provided with medical attention and was issued a citation for underage drinking.

Alcohol Amnesty
Oct. 14, 2017

University Police responded to Hamerschlag House and Mudge House for reports of two intoxicated males and an intoxicated female. The three students were provided with medical attention and no citations were issued due to Alcohol Amnesty.

Property Damage by Vehicle
Oct. 14, 2017

A University Security Officer observed a vehicle drive through the parking gate in the Warner Hall lot. An investigation is ongoing.