Crime and Incident

Valene Mezmin Jan 29, 2017

Harassment
Jan. 19, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon student reported that an individual driving a vehicle shouted an inappropriate comment towards her while she was walking off campus. An investigation is ongoing.

Alcohol Amnesty
Jan. 20, 2017

University Police responded to Mudge House after receiving a report of an intoxicated female. The Carnegie Mellon student was provided with medical attention. Amnesty was applied and no citations were issued.

Hit and Run
Jan. 20, 2017

University Police responded to Margaret Morrison Street after receiving a report of a hit and run. An investigation is ongoing.

Suspicious Person
Jan. 20, 2017

A suspicious male was spotted at Shady Oak Apartments. The male left the building before University Police arrived. An investigation is ongoing.

Burglary
Jan. 20, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon student's jacket, headphones, and money were unlawfully removed from their apartment in Fairfax Apartments. An investigation is ongoing.

Theft of Wallets
Jan. 21, 2017

Three Carnegie Mellon students reported that their wallets were unlawfully removed from Wiegand Gymnasium while they were playing basketball. An investigation is ongoing.

Burglary
Jan. 23, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon staff member reported that money was unlawfully removed from an office in Cyert Hall. An investigation is ongoing.

Theft By Deception
Jan. 24, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon student was contacted by individuals stating they were from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). The individuals claimed that the student owed taxes to the IRS and requested that he purchase a large amount of gift cards to pay the debt. An investigation is ongoing.

Theft of Camera
Jan. 25, 2017

A Carnegie Mellon staff member's camera was unlawfully removed from Baker Hall. An investigation is ongoing.