On Saturday, the Japanese Student Association hosted its annual Matsuri Spring Festival in Rangos. The event featured booths, Japanese food, games, origami and cooking lessons, and performances.
Researchers at Carnegie Mellon’s Language Technologies Institute are interested in applying readability analysis methods to examine presidential campaign speeches.
The NFL is not ignorant to the weight that its name carries, decided not to support states that choose to pass laws that are homophobic, transphobic, racist, or marginalizing in any way.
CMU track teams win home invitational
The Zahra Center raises the issue of sexual assault in American Muslim communities
This week, the Democratic primary saw three states vote on what the news cycle decided to call “Western Tuesday.”
Last Week's Top Stories
- From the Editorial Board: Vote!
- Seniors impart wisdom at First Lectures Series
- Europe’s rising radical right conjures spector of violance
- Researchers examine galactic formation and evolution
- Women's basketball fights and falls in NCAA tournament
- Clinton builds sizable advantage over Sanders in March