Crime and Incident

Suspicious Person/Underage Drinking
Sept. 23, 2016

An intoxicated male student was reportedly screaming and pounding on several apartment doors at Margaret Morrison Apartments. University Police made contact with the Carnegie Mellon student and provided him with medical attention. He was issued a citation for underage drinking.

Theft of Money
Sept. 23, 2016

A Carnegie Mellon staff member reported to University Police that a large sum of money was unlawfully removed from her purse in Resnik House. An investigation is ongoing.

Theft of Bicycle
Sept. 23, 2016

A Carnegie Mellon student reported that her bicycle was unlawfully removed from the stairwell next to the dorms on the Hill Dorms. An investigation is ongoing.

Amnesty
Sept. 23, 2016

University Police responded to Hamerschlag House in response to reports of two intoxicated females. Two Carnegie Mellon students were provided with medical attention. Amnesty applied and no citations were issued.

Amnesty
Sep. 24, 2016

University Police responded to the College of Fine Arts, Stever House, and Morewood Gardens in response to reports of three intoxicated females. The students were provided with medical attention. Amnesty applied and no citations were issued.

Burglary
Sept. 29, 2016

A Carnegie Mellon student reported to University Police that an unknown person entered his Shady Oak apartment and unlawfully removed his laptop from his room. An investigation is ongoing.

Theft of Bicycle/Arrest
Sept. 29, 2016

A University Security Officer observed a male unlawfully removing a bicycle from the Gates/Hillman bicycle rack. University Police officers made contact with the male and placed him under arrest for theft.

Assist Outside Agency/Welfare Check
Sept. 29, 2016

University Police officers assisted Pittsburgh Police officers as they responded to Webster Hall for a male who was screaming and appeared in distress.