Recently, Provost Farnam Jahanian sent an email to the Carnegie Mellon Community...
- National Frontiers panelists discuss how artificial intelligence can affect policy
- Special to The Tartan: Truman Kohman Observatory Turns Thirty
- Dining Services expands dining options with new restaurants
- Artificial intelligence machine out-plays gamers in video game
- Professors discuss the impact of the PSO strike on the university
This week's briefs report the discovery of a "saturn-like" planet, a "gene-stealing" virus, ketamine as an anti-depressant, jumping spiders' range and the introduction of Google's fact-checking tag
The two-party system represents a vastly oversimplified view of American political beliefs and has left millennials like myself out in the cold.
Women’s Soccer The Carnegie Mellon women’s soccer team traveled to the University...
Dear Sarah, This week, I watched Interstellar for the second time, or rather,...