Crime and Incident

Alcohol Amnesty
Oct. 1, 2016

University Police responded to Donnor House, Mudge House, Margaret Morrison Street, and Forbes Avenue in response to reports of two intoxicated females and two intoxicated males. Four Carnegie Mellon students were provided with medical attention. Amnesty applied and no citations were issued.

Underage Drinking/Carrying A False Identification Card
Oct. 1, 2016

Two intoxicated University of Pittsburgh Students at Margaret Morrison Apartments and Hamerschlag House were provided with medical attention and were issued citations for underage drinking. A Carnegie Mellon student was also provided with medical attention and issued citations for underage drinking and carrying a false identification card.

Suspicious Male/Attempted Theft
Oct. 1, 2016

A Carnegie Mellon staff member reported that he observed a suspicious male attempting to unlawfully take food items from a kitchen in the Cohon Center. An investigation is ongoing.

Suspicious Activity
Oct. 2, 2016

A University Police Officer observed two individuals on the roof of Hamerschlag House. A Carnegie Mellon student and non-affiliate were removed from the roof without incident.

Suspicious Male/Attempted Theft
Oct. 2, 2016

A Carnegie Mellon staff member reported that she observed a suspicious male attempting to unlawfully take food items from a kitchen in the Cohon Center. An investigation determined the identity of the male and a warrant has been issued for his arrest.

Underage Drinking
Oct. 3, 2016

University Police responded to Mudge House in response to a report of an intoxicated female. A Carnegie Mellon student was provided with medical attention and issued a citation for underage drinking.

Burglary/Theft of Laptop
Oct. 5, 2016

A Carnegie Mellon student reported that an unknown person entered his residence in Resnik House and unlawfully removed his laptop. An investigation is ongoing.

Theft of Digital Clock and Fan
Oct. 6, 2016

A Carnegie Mellon staff member reported to University Police that a digital clock and fan were unlawfully removed from the Cohon Center. An investigation is ongoing.