CMU Garden and CulinArt, two organizations that focus on food and marketing, have teamed up to host a farmer’s market on campus.
The Carnegie Mellon CyLab hosted a panel discussion on cybersecurity and a screening of Jeremy Zerechak's documentary Code 2600.
We commend AB Special Events for helping us make the most of this time by hosting a petting zoo Tuesday on the College of Fine Arts lawn.
- With such a stressful occupation, Obama could use a hug
- TartanTrak fails at tracking alumni
- Fisher v. University of Texas may diminish Carnegie Mellon’s diversity
- Leave science to those who actually believe it
- No way President cooked job numbers
- Why social issues still matter in this presidential election
After the men’s tennis team’s slow start to the fall season, the Tartans finished in strong fashion.
While ramen noodles are basic on their own, they can be used in a variety of dishes.
Your success on your midterms can be found on YouTube. Go to The Tartan online to see.
Last Week's Top Stories
PDF (9.78 MB)